Follow any blog entry
Turn your CrazyBusy Life into an Advantage!
How do you really want to spend your time? Start regulating the Rush, Gush and Worry that confronts us every day!
The FREE CrazyBusy
- Guides users to highlight areas in their lives that feel out of balance, i.e. they are spending too much time on things that are not important, or too little time on the things that are important to them.
- Analyzes and then summarizes these responses into Red, Yellow or Green categories, depending on the Return On Time Invested and Worth-It scores.
- Customizes specific suggestions based on the analysis.
Dr. Edward Hallowell at the CHADD 2012 Conference: "Manage your CrazyBusy life with the CrazyBusy Tips iphone app.
- Contains valuable resources,
- More in-depth content and personalized feedback
- Focus and productivity tools including a Gratitude Tracker and a timer plus stopwatch to help keep the mind focused for a specified amount of time.
Dr. Edward Hallowell, an authority on ADHD,
featured on Gazelle’s Growth Institute
Dr. Edward Hallowell, an expert in Learning Differences and the Entrepreneurial mind, provides an in-depth seminar that helps you manage a life in which there is more to do than time to do it! Learn how to get yourself out of the undesirable “F-State” characterized by frenzy and frustration and into the “C-State” characterized by creativity and calm. How do you move out of the F-State and into the C-State? You must organize and plan yourself. Learn the strategies to manage life so it doesn’t manage you!
“I am so delighted to offer you this online video seminar by the Gazelle Growth Institute designed to help you navigate the traps that waste time and to guide you away from the “productivity” myths we have all bought into. Based on the subject matter in my bestselling book CrazyBusy, I provide up-to-date advice and tips in a user-friendly, visual format. Consider this a 40-minute investment in your future, and your family’s future. Don’t waste time, get things done, and still be happy!” Edward Hallowell, M.D.
If you find yourself going the nextstep further, when you become so busy thatyou're not enjoying much of anythingand feeling chronically frustrated, you have what attention deficit disorder expert Edward Hallowell, M.D., calls "culturally induced ADD."...
EMAIL us your feedback!
Visit Our CRAZYBUSY BLOG!
Coping Strategies• What People are Saying • CrazyBusy App • In the News • Meet Dr. Hallowell • Upcoming Events • Home
©1994 - 2011, Dr. Edward Hallowell and CrazyBusy, All rights reserved. Content may be used only with prior permission